Thursday 29 September 2016

6 Organic Essential Oils that are Essential for Healthy You!

Everyone desires to lead a healthy life but today when infections and diseases are becoming strong and multiplying in number, it becomes a tough task to lead a healthy life. However use of organic essential oils can help you in magical way. All that you need to know about some Organic Essential Oils that will help you lead a healthy life by curing several diseases, infections and health issues.


For years you have been using medicines and other chemical based products to cure various health issues but despite of using chemical based solutions there is a natural way of getting back into good health state. It’s the use of Natural Essential Oils. There are many therapeutical benefits of using Natural Essential oils. Moreover natural or organic essential oils are made using natural extractions of plant parts, thus it is natural, safe and effective way of attaining good health.

So, here is a list of few Organic Essential Oils that are essential for healthy you. These are:

Peppermint Essential Oil:

There are numerous health benefits of using Peppermint oils to name such as it helps in relieving headaches and nervous stress. It’s good for stimulating mental agility, relieving depression, mental fatigue, respiratory disorders such as dry coughs, bronchitis, sinus congestion, pneumonia, cholera and tuberculosis as well as in improving concentration. Use of peppermint oil is also recommended for relieving toothaches, skin irritation, aching feet, ringworm, dermatitis, sunburn, scabies and acne. People find use of this essential oil for digestive health, dyspepsia, cramps, colics, spastic colons and nasaua.


Lemongrass Essential Oil:

The use of lemon grass can be beneficial in alleviate headaches, conditions related to stress and nervous exhaustion. Lemon Grass oil is also helpful in curing infections of sore throats, respiratory tract, fever, indigestion, gastro-enteritis and colitis. One can use Peppermint Oil to relieve muscle pain, athlete’s foot, cure oily skin and poor circulation. It also works as insect repellent and can be used to prevent fleas and ticks from pets.

Clove Essential Oil:

To treat injuries like burns, cuts or bruises, use of Clove is preferred. Moreover it’s an excellent & very effective pain reliever, basically for oral problems like toothaches, mouth sores and halitosis. In cases of diarrhea, vomiting, parasites and flatulence, Clove essential oil is very helpful. Also in curing health problems like asthma, tuberculosis, arthritis, bronchitis, rheumatism, infectious diseases and tuberculosis, clove essential oils is very helpful.


Krill Essential Oil:

This essential oil is known for curing many major health conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and high cholesterol. Use of Krill oil is very helpful in inhibiting plaque as well as blood clots in arteries. Also major health issues like Osteoperosis, macular degeneration and Diabetes, krill oil proves beneficial. One can use Krill essential oils to relieve asthma, painful menstruation, joint pain and rheumatoid arthritis. It has been also used for treating breast and prostate cancer patients.

Coconut Essential Oil:

This is one such essential oil that you must be having at home but you must not be aware of its several and major health benefits like it helps in relieving problems of colds, cough, fever, asthma and bronchitis. For treating skin infections, burns, earache, kidney stones, toothaches and nausea use of coconut essential oil is very helpful. One can use it for STD’s like gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis, hepatitis as well as HIV.


Eucalyptus Oil:

This can be used for treat health issues like fever, malaria, headaches, coughs, cold, sinus infections and arthritis. One can use Eucalyptus oil to cool and also to deodorize the body. Applying Eucalyptus oil on skin can help in treating cuts, burns, blisters, wounds, insect bites and herpes too. It is also helpful in curing measles and chicken pox.

There are many other natural essential oils which can help in curing many health related issues at home. So, log on to www.aromaazinternational.com which is a renowned and trusted Natural Essential Oils Suppliers, wholesalers and manufacturers of India. On the portal there is extensive range of natural essential oils and other related products to buy online with worldwide delivery services.

3 comments:

  1. SVA Organics is one of the top Essential Oils Supplier In India that provides 100 % pure and effective natural oils at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. natural way of birth control

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete